Reblog for the day crowd.
I did this last year, and while I’m unsure if I will do it again this year I figured I would reblog it anyway.
Now, with Halloween almost gone it is time to take your spooktacular decorations and hang up your festive ones! The season of jingle bells and happiness is on its way. Hang up your stockings and get your trees up, and perhaps, get a kiss under the mistletoe.
We have a few rules, which should be no problem to follow.
- Be nice and kind, this is no time of the year to fret and fuss
- Using bases is allowed, with permission and linking back to original
- You don’t have to draw, RP’s and text is very welcome too!
How do I invite another pony to the prom?
Simply by asking them, via Fanmail, Skype, ask or any other way.
How will you find all the entries?
The official tag is winter prom, I will be reblogging all of those.
Well, I guess I should give it a try!
Who wants to come with me?
Sure. Why not~?
Interested in doing this. Anyone wanna go with Ghostly?
We’re nearing the 1 year mark for the Factory Scootaloo reboot. Yet one question lingers on my mind.
What do all of you think of Factory Scoots. I’ve been running this blog for a while and want to get the opinions of the people. Good or bad.
Questions to answer during a review:
- Art. Does it fit the blog? Does it express the right emotions? Does it even look good?
- Story. This is a bit trickier. I want to hear more about the recent story rather than the older story. Does the newer story elements draw your interest? Is there anything I could improve on? Does it all make sense?
- Characters. Are they properly characterized? Are they interesting?
You can either reblog or send a review in my submission box if you wish to keep it private.
Just Violet and Orange relaxin’ on the clouds ^^
:D That was the best way to spend some time I didn’t know what to do with.
Just reblogging another adorable picture of Scoots and Violet.
((Quick talk folks. It’s a small update, but something very important is now in your hands. The first panel is my normal style. The second panel is a newer different style. Basically a higher quality but different style of picture. (Note, the background is up for changes later, but it’s a start.)
And I want to know what you guys think. Vote on which style you would prefer to see in Factory Scoots. The second style takes longer, but I believe is much better and kind of fun for a first time.))
I’m opening up commissions again. 3 Spots are open at the moment and will be reopened once complete.
Contact me for more information.
Ponies can be things too.
factory scootaloo her you go.
I love it, thank you.