Floppy: But what if-….
Scootaloo: No “what if”. Your sister is not here. Now get out before i call the security.
I agree with Scootaloo. Cause even if she was in Rainbow Factory, she is long gone.
OMG. HOW DID I MISS IT. Another one of my senpais is following me! D: Gah, i cant belive it. Thank you so much! Eeeeek! To everyone who doesnt know, Factory Scootaloo is an awsome blog, with dark tone and gripping story. Totally go follow it!
I saw this earlier, but forgot to reblog it then. I feel bad, because this is very good.
I love it.
Thank you Floppy Sock!
Ask Scootaloo Things #7
“I’m not ready to take the exam yet…”
Over a month later did I notice this. I’m terrible.
Still, there is a cute-cartoony Scootaloo blog you should follow.
I have updated my Patreon goals and rewards.
As you can tell, I have set up a Patreon account. (Since all the Cool Kids are doing it.)
I have set up various goals and what I “plan” to do when I reach certain goals. Of course you may be thinking, “Boy, some of these are very ambitious for goals! Monthly animated shorts!? A Visual Novel GAME!?” Yeah, that all does sound pretty ambitious, but it’s me, and I’m honest about this type of stuff.
- Weekly Game Streams - 50$
- A 10+ page comic - 200$
- A second 10+ page comic - 300$
- 1$ - A side blog will be made to add Author Commentary to each update of Factory Scootaloo. Along with little bits of trivia.
- 5$ - You’ll get a big folder of behind the scenes art and design stuff. Trust me, there is a lot.
- 10$ - A guaranteed picture of your OC in the background of an update. (I do not guarantee immediate OC-ness, but your OC will appear.)
- 20$ - Upgrade your OC Cameo to a speaking role. (Yeah, it’s lame, but I was struggling for ideas at this point.)
- 50$ - Your OC of choice gains even more frequent appearances. They become a regular. (This goal is strictly for pegasi. As much as I want, I can’t keep sneaking a unicorn and earth pony into the Factory.)
Even if you decide not to be a Patron, thank you for at least supporting me and this blog by giving it a look.
If you don’t want to donate to me, you can donate to Factory Dash, who has a Patreon as well. In fact, please donate to Factory Dash.
That pony… Looks familiar.
..It’s about time to wake up Red..
Remember way back in January when I did an arc with Orion? Well, now Orion has returned.
I got around to finishing it (I think :? )
AAAAAAAAAAH! IT’S PERFECT!
HEY! FOLLOWERS! LOVE THIS PICTURE MORE! keikokai is an amazing artist! LOVE HER!
Folks, Orion’s mod, (Kai) drew this picture for me! TELL HER THAT SHE IS AMAZING AND THAT THIS PICTURE IS 100% WONDERFUL AND CUTE!
By the amount of crying in this sprite I am clearly not very far in your adventures. But have a wonderful evening and an efficient shift at the Rainbow Factory!
HOLY SMOKES! This is really cool! I love it! I love all the little details and how it’s animated. PRETTY!
There is a new Orion Solstice blog out there, and I figured I should help out and give it a promotion.